Monday, September 3, 2012

Jehovah Jireh


My visa has arrived -- I'm officially welcome in the country of Cote d'Ivoire. God has been gracious to bring me to this point... closing in on a week or so left in the States. He is Jehovah Jireh -- Provider. Here are just a few things I'm thankful to Him for...

  • A wonderful partnership team -- so many people who have decided to join me in prayer and finances, partnering in God's ministry in Cote d'Ivoire for the sake of the Gospel. 
  • My financial needs are nearly met. Just a few % away from being fully supported.
  • Many, many sweet and some tearful good-byes last week in Minneapolis, my home for the past 3 years.
  • Walks with the Lord, reflecting on His faithfulness day by day. 
  • Great time with the family in creation this past weekend -- a day in Door County and a day at Point Beach State Park.
  • Chocolate ice cream. 



No comments:

Post a Comment